Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price difference of the material against WBS

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to develop one Z report. One of our client has different projects and stock was procurred against the wbs element. At present we use MBBS,MB51 & MB5B to view the stock dyanically. But we need view the report, if there is any difference in the PO price and Moving avarage price of Material ,the differential amount gets posted to the material between two dates.

So in input screen we are planning to give WBS element and dates(from & to) and in out-put screen WBS description, material, dates, price(the all differential amount has to capture in this column).

So finally I need what are the tables/fields and logic i have to provide to my Abaper?

Appreciate if some one can throw light on possible areas of exploration.

Thank you in advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly you want to highlight difference between MAP and the PO price(price at GRN) for a given WBS element and here you are using valuated project stock.

I think for a given material, project stock will carry its own valuation which will come from MAP from all GRN done for all Purchase orders account assigned to the same WBS.

However this price can be different from MAP(visible in material master) but it will be always average of GRNs done together for all POs related to the WBS.

I did not understand the purpose of your report but you can use table MBEW(material MAP), QBEW(project related valuation) for getting the same.

Regards,

Mahendra