cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table name for excise amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

Can anyone suggest me where this excise amount stored?? I mean which table name and field name are there where excise amount stored. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Biraj Adeshara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biraj,

The important Excise Tables are,

"J_1IEXCHDR - Excise invoice header detail" and "J_1IEXCDTL - Excise invoice line item details"

The item wise excise amounts are stored in J_1IEXCDTL table and the total invoice amount (Sum of all item excise duties) is stored in the J_1IEXCHDR table.

In the J_1IEXCDTL table the excise duty amount fields are,

EXBAS - Excise duty base amount, EXBED - BED, EXAED - AED, ECS - ECS, EXADDTAX1 - Additional tax1 (SEcess).

In these tables you will get all the Excise related information and by passing EXNUM (Excise Invoice No) and EXDAT (Excise Invoice Date) with ETT - For Ex. GRPO - EXCISE INVOICE FOR GOODS RECEIPT/PO, you can fetch any data from these tables.

You can check these tables in SE16N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir for your detailed guideline

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

table is J_1IEXCDTL and fields are EXBED for basic excise duty , i will suggest you to open this table in t-code SE11 rest all is self explanatory

J_1IEXCHDR is header table you might need to refer it if you want to connect above table with invoice or GR.