cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take data extract for tuples from Data Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MDM Gurus,

We have a requirement to upload the tuple  informationa in a file from MDM Data manager.

How can we do that. I know we can upload table information in Data manager by Export option in the files.

But cannot upload the tuple specefic  inside information.

please tell the way to upload tuple specefic information from Datamanger.

Regards.

Sanjana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

As Ankush correctly said. It is not possible with Data Manager. Use syndicator for the same.

cheers,

Rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

From Data manager you will not be able to extract Tuple Data using File --> Export command in Main menu as this functionality is not available in Data Manager as of now. But you can definitely obtain this functionality through MDM Syndicator.

• You can choose the type of file as Flat.
  • Remote System as MDM
  • Create a Syndication map by mapping the main table fields and tuple fields as per your requirement.
  • You can set search filters if you require any and then save the map.
  • Now every time you want to export some tuple data for certain number of records, you can search the records using search criteria and then syndicate the same.
  • System will prompt you to save the file by selecting the destination folder at your desktop.
  • After syndication is complete, you can see the contents of the exported file.

So best possible and easy way is to export data using syndicator. I hope this is helpful to you, kindly let me know in case you have any doubts.

Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj