SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joint invoice for budget Billig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am facing the problem in Joint Invoicing . In my scanario one contract have budget billing (Payment Plan) and other contract have normal billing . So I am facing the problem in Invoicing ."Total amount in print document  is not same as sum in line " .

For example one contract budget Billing amount is 24$ and other have normal billing and amount is 30$ . So system is unable to create joint invoice document .

Regards,

Khurram Siddique

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain what is the actual error. in detail.

Check if the Joint Invoicing option is set for the said contract account or not.

and if you have run the partial billing for the specific BBP line item.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Joint Invoicing option is seted for the contract  and system is generating the billing document for the both of the contract(Budget Bill Contract and normal Bill Contract) but when try to create the invoice then it throw the error " Total amount in print document is not same as sum in line ".

It is calculating the tax of normal bill but having difference when it try to calculate the tax for Budget billing Contract .

0 Kudos

Hi Khurram,

I am a bit confused with your comment  "one contract have budget billing (Payment Plan) and other contract have normal billing". The budget billing procedure is applied at the contract account level and not at the contract level. So if a contract account has budget billing procedure 3 (Payment Plan) it means that all associated contracts will be invoiced using payment plan.

The error that you are facing, I belief, that one of the contract does not have payment plan created in the system. Kindly check this using T Code EK93.  

If at all you need to have on contract with payment plan and the other with out payment plan the we need to have 2 contract accounts (one with payment plan and the other without payment plan). In this case joint invoicing functionality is not required as we only have 1 contract associated with each contract account. 

Regards,

Rahul