cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In creating Customer Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

My client have 5 company codes in five different country's and five sales areas, If i am creating customer code for one company and sales area which is not belongs to that company code system is allowing to create customer, how to control this.

EX:

2000 Company Code1 --- 2000 Sales org 1-- 20 Dis Channel 1 -- 01 Division1

2100 Company code 2  --- 2100 Sales org 2-- 21 Dis Channel 2 -- 11 Division2

2200 Company code 3  --- 2200 Sales org 3-- 22 Dis Channel 3 -- 21 Division3

2300 Company code 4   --- 2300 Sales org 4-- 23 Dis Channel 4 -- 31 Division4

2400 Company code 5  --- 2400 Sales org 5-- 24 Dis Channel 5 -- 41 Division5

All assignments are done seperatly

If i am creating customer with company code 2000 and sales area 2100, 21,11 system is allowing to create the customer, how to control this please help me

Thanks

seshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i am creating customer with company code 2000 and sales area 2100, 21,11 system is allowing to create the customer

Yes system will allow you to create as what you had indicated.  In order to control this, you can try with customer exit SAPMF02D

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have different Company Codes, it means your CXhart of Account is also different for different company codes. So in this case if you use Sales Area of one Co. Code and in Different Co. Code while creating the Customer, then system will give error when you will maintain the Reconciliation Account in Co. Code View of Customer Master, and so this is a standard check in SAP.

However you can maintain the General Data.

If you want you can use Exits for Validation while creating the Customer Master.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amitesh Anand

Thanks for your reply, But My FI consultant configured one chart of accounts for all company codes, it is not possible to control from reconciliation account

Thanks

Sesharao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or check if enhancement SAPMF02D (user-exit EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 - Customers: User Exit for Checks prior to Saving) can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As standard it will allow you to create it. Check if validation can help you.