Did you mean: 

CRM - Support Team - EMail notification/Finding

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've two questions

First

I would like to make the support team determination by one of the categories (category of category scheme).

I already created a rule in PFAC. But the container don't includes the fields "Category level 1, Category Level 2, ...)
There is a field category, but this is another one.

So how can I enhance the fields so, that the finding is based on the categories of categorie scheme?

Second

I also would like to make an automatically email notifiation to our support team.

I've maintained a support team in organization model with 2 BPs.

But EMail notification-alsways aborts with no email adress found.

It seems, as I have to maintain the email on the "Support Team"-level

But this is not what I want. I would like that the email is sent to all BP which are linked to the "Support Team".

How is this possible?

Thx for any help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

The 2nd issue , I also faced..

We had 2 options....

1- Create a DL in the Network with all the recipients and add the Email Address of the DL in the BP of support team.. Getting a DL is bit difficult otherwise this will be the easy option

2 - Add one of the emails of the support members in the BP of support team.. Then create a Shared DL in SAP in SO23 and all Email ids .. then map this DL in the SEND Email action in the Action profile..

Thanks,

Jagadish.

horst_max
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

thanks, we also think about this two options, but still we are looking for a solution to avoid the double work for maintaining the teams in SolMan and paralell maintaining somewhere email distribution lists. As we have frequent team changes it has to be expected that we will get inconsitencies in the data.

Regards

Horst

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For support team determination in 7.1, please refer to below link:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30133

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Imran

horst_max
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Christian,

do you have in the meantime a solution for your second problem? I am faced with the same. We are on 7.1 SP5.

Rgs

Horst