cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Content Management empty page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to ask for your advice with the problem that I currently have.

1. We just recently installed one Java system Netweaver 7.3 EHP1 that links to our new Solution Manager 7.1 SR1.

2. The java system takes the user master data from our this new solman.

3. Problem: When I logon to the java portal http://<hostname>:50800/irj/portal using j2ee_admin, I am not able to view some pages, like:

a. Content Administration > Portal Content Management = from the browser i can see this will point to http://<hostname>:50800/com.sap.portal.pagebuilder/html/EmptyDocument.html

b. System Administration > Permissions = this one as well is pointing to EmptyDocument.html

So when I clicked on these two links, they will show me blank pages.

4. I have tried to give all super admin roles to j2ee_admin as well but to no use.

5. I have also deployed these latest components:

a.EPADMIN          b.EPBASIS          c.EPBASISAPI          d.EPRUNTIME          e.WDAPPS     f.WDRUNTIME     g.WDRUNTIMEEXT

h.ENGINEAPI       i.SERVERCORE

6. Attached is excel list of all my components. (Sorry I have to attach txt file instead of excel file as this website does not allow)

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the browser version being used and also the desktop OS version? Do you also get any other browser notification like navigation cancelled, page loaded with errors etc?

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikishan,

We tried using:

a. OS: Windows 3008 and Windows 7

b. Browser: IE 6, IE 8, IE 9, Firefox

No, we dont get browser any browser notification.

Thanks.

Regards,

Fong

former_member215961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frong,

I've installed NW 7.3 portal and changed the SoruceDataSource from Java Database to an ECC EHP5 backend. After we experimented an Authorization problem and we cannot load successfully some Contents of Portal Website.

Please check if your user have authorization groups :

Authenticated Users

SAP_J2EE_ADMIN

Administrators

Also check assigned roles:

Content Admin ( pcd:portal_content/administrator/content_admin/content_admin_role )

Hope it helps you.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our problem is solved. This is a bug. SAP just released EP BASIS, EP ADMIN, EP CONNECT sp04 on 28 June 2012.

Thanks for the efforts.

Regards,

Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting the solution, would really be helpful.

Regards,

Srikishan