cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Repetitive Error Characteristic_inprocess inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I activated QM view in material master with inspection type 13.

I created the plan inspection (QP01). In the CA21 I assigned the inspection characteristic. My Rate Routing (50000001) is linked to the production version.

I created inprocess inspection lot for the production version using MFPR, but when i try to recording the results there is this error:

No characteristics were found

Message no. QE214

And when i observe the inspection lot, i can see that in the rate routing (50000001) is not the inspection operation with the characteristic that i assigned (control Key QM04). Only i can see the production operation.  And i can´t delete the lot becasue it´s open yet ('New Lot for Rep. Manufacturing' is not allowed for  INL 130000000000, because no status is set to permit it).

Please, somebody help me, i don´t know what it is wrong.

Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Talha_Khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello same problem I am facing

what is the conclusion of this query?

when I am creating lot 1st time from MFPR in QA32 in result result recording only one characteristic visible but when i create lot second time from same steps then it's showing all characteristic which are assign in rate routing.

former_member42743
Active Contributor

Don't resurrect an old post.

Please open a new question and link in older, possibly relevant posts.

Craig

Talha_Khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Apologies Craig. I have opened a new post. Here is the link

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13114591/in-result-recording-not-showing-all-characteristic.html

Have you come across this issue ? Would appreciate if you could have a look and comment

Many thanks.

Regards,

Talha Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i could to solve this trouble, in my inspection lot i created a  new characteristic, like that i could recording the result and usage decision. After that, i could create other insp lot, and it´s reading the characterist from my rate routing. I only modify was the unlock the MIC in the rate routing, and creating other lot i could update that change in my new inspection lot.

Thank  you so much  to Sujit and Manish to help me.

😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Attach a file with the images. Sorry, i couldn´t use other file type.

Thank you so much.

RATE ROUTING:

Inspection lot:

Trying  to assign result:

Display inspection lot:

Display task list in the inspection lot:

Only one operation, my inspection lot don´t read the operation 020, with key control QM04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you used Inspection points in task list header ? IF yes then you have to assign sampling procedure against each of the MIC's relevant to Inspection point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit, no, i haven´t used inspection points.

Thank you for you answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One doubt ,You said rate routing assigned to production version.

I have query about the operation & Inspection char in rate routing.Have you assigned them.

Also check the date of rate routing !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit, thank you for you help.

I assigned the rate routing to  productiction version.

In the rate routing i have two operations, one with PP01 key control and other one with QM04, this last with the MIC assiged. I created  rate routing with usage 1 (production) and status 4 (released general).

Inspection lot created in the MFPR, only read the operation with key control PP01, not the inspection operation (QM04), and for that reason it can not read the MIC.

When i check my rate routing, and it´s ok.

Thank you again 😃

Luz V.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luz

You r working in a repetitive manufacturing. Well you want to generate the lot with MFPR and to do result recording. Here is the setting for that

1)Create rate routing with CA21 and assign contro key to operation in which inspec. chars is ticked and attached inspection chars to that operations which you want to check.

2) Activate inspeciton type 13 in QM View of that material.

3) Create inspection lot with MFPR and suitable production version , you wouldbe able to create the lot if no inspection lot of that production version doesnot exist , otherwise you donot able to do that.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish, thank you for your answer.

I did it. But, my inspection lot don´t work, it don´t read the characteristic that i assigned in the rate routing. For that, i can not create other inspection lot for that production version. I don´t know how i can update de data master in this lot and/or find the error and the lot read the characteristics assigned in the rate routing.

Thank you.

Luz V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think routing should have been created( through CA01) & not the inspection plan in QP01.

then assign the rate routing  if req !  While assigning everything like bom & routing to Production version make sure that you click on "Check" & Green light gets activated.Then you can proceed with MFPR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit, Thank you to answer so fast.

I check the production version, no errors found. I tried with MFPR, it didn´t work again.  I created routing (CA21), i don´t sure if i can use a routing (CA01), i am working with a repetitive scenario. My inspection lot is linked with the rate routing.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes....its Rate routing  only sufficient & Routing is not needed for this case.I have just trying to tell that QP01 do not have any role to play in Repetative.

I think if you have production version Ok then it should work.

I am not sure whether again you can execute  MFPR.