cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table XXX not defined for use with condition type JCST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a condition ZCST with access sequence having table 609. This table consist of sales org/dist Chnl/Delv Plant region/ Region/ Tax classification of the customer as the maintenance field.

Now when I am trying to maintain this condition in VK11, system is giving message that "Table 609 is not defined for use with condition type JCST"

When I go in transaction VK11 and enter ZCST I get the above table from the access sequence as one of the maintenance option. Even when I do F4  for the field of customer tax classification I am able to see the value as Condition Catrgory = JCST and Value = 2, however still the system is giving the message that "Table 609 is not defined for use with condition type JCST"

Can anyone please suggest how can i maintain the above condition with "Cust Tax Classification" as one of the selection criteria.

Thanks & Regards,

Wasim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the JCST condition type ,  access sequence , tables , 609 tables for assign  the JCST access sequence or not, check the V/06 JCST details here what is the access sequence  ,

and also check the vk11 , JCST here key combinations 609 table come or not , please check this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following notes helps you:-

• Note 426663 - New condition maint.: Error VK024 when creating conditions
  • Note 1378233 - Error message VK024 during condition type change in VK31

G. Lakshmipathi