cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon OPS$ problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with a recent installed machine. I recently made a homogeneous system copy and now I get this error in dev_w0:

Logon as OPS$-user to get SAPE11's password

*** ERROR => ORA-1403 when accessing table SAPUSER

The problem is that in it's trying to get SAPE11 password and it should try to get SAPR3 password!!!

I've changed the dbs_ora_schema variable to SAPR3 but problem remains.

When I run R3trans -x it gives no error!! The problem is just when I try to start SAP instance E11.

Could you help me?

regardsm

Filipe vasconcelos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/400241 - Problems with ops$ or sapr3 connect to oracle for the following error code: ORA-01403 - no data found

Regards

Roman

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Determine the SAP ABAP schema user ( the schema should be same as source system) and the OPS$<SID>ADM exists or not

SQL> select username from dba_users;

if OPS$<SID>ADM does not exist , follow the SAP note Note 50088 - Creating OPS$ users on Windows NT/Oracle

even though it is for Windows , should help for unix as well.

Set the environment varibale dbs_ora_schema to the source ABAP schema user. The schema user does not change because of system copy.

check that in the schema of OPS$<SID>ADM (the target SID), SAPUSER table exists or not.

using brtools , set the password of the schema user , this should consistently update the password of ABAP schema user in SAPUSER table as well as in the Oracle database.

Regards

Ratnajit

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you run oradbusr.sql after system copy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Yes! I've run oradbusr.sql after system copy!

And after that execution, R3trans -x gives no error!!

The problem is that when I start SAP, it tries to retrieve SAPE11 password when it should try to retrieve password of SAPR3 from table SAPUSER.

regards,

Filipe Vasconcelos

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

The default password of SAPSR3 is PASS

So,  run below SQL command and start the SAP.
SQL> alter user SAPSR3 IDENTIFIED BY 'PASS';

if problem still persist then let me know.

Regards,