cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy the values from SAFTY to 9ASAFETY?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using different safety stock methods depending on the location type:

For Production Plants, we use method "SB" = Safety Stock determined at Master Data.

For Distribution Centers, we use methos "BT" = Safety Stock calculated via /SAPAPO/MSDP_SB.

As we know, SNP considers only one KF with function 3003 (Safety Stock).

So, I set the key figure 9ASAFETY as the key figure to be used at safety stock calculation and SNP optimization.

Then, the idea is to copy the safety stock of Production Plants at KF SAFTY to KF 9ASAFETY.

It works for one product at the planning book with a simple macro 9ASAFETY = SAFTY.

But, when I try to execute the the same macro via job (/SAPAPO/MC8G) for more than one product, it doesn't work...

Nothing is copied and the following message is shown after each characteristic combination:

"No data has been changed; data must not be saved"

Does someone know how to make it work?!

I could not find the real problem...

Maybe, the KF type of SAFTY...

Thanks a lot!

Victor Leao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

Key figure 'SAFTY' is an auxiliary key figure. Please check whether note 1623462 will help.

Best Regards,

Ada

0 Kudos

Hello Ada,

It worked properly!

I merged the standard macro for Safety Stock (SAFTY) and the macro to copy it to 9ASAFETY.

Thanks a lot!!

Best regards!

Victor Leao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

9ASAFETY key figure is used to store safety stock values calculated using extended safety stock planning (AS, AT, BS and BT methods) or manually entered by the user (MB and MM methods). It replaces the previously used SAFETY auxiliary key figure.

Please refer OSS note 833819.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar