cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Partner profile for outbound IDOCs in ECC to send to the PI IDOC_AAE ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did all the adapter setting in PI 7.3 for both sender and receiver IDOC_AAE adapters successfully.

Receiver IDOC_AAE settings fine  even in ECC for file to IDOC_AAE.

But I am facing the issue with sender IDOC_AAE setting in ECC to trigger IDOCs from ECC.

How to configure Partner profile for outbound IDOCs in ECC to send to the PI IDOC_AAE ?

Could you please help me in configuring the Sender IDOC setting in ECC for IDOC_AAE  for the IDOC to file scenario using SAP PI java Only.

Also, please share any document if you have.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC adapter based on ABAP stack we define RFC destination of type 3 (Connection To ABAP system.

When we deal with Java based IDOC adapter which is IDOC_AAE we must use Type T. ( Start External program using TCP/IP).

In partner profile/ Port configuration  you have to choose TCP/IP based RFC destination when you want to use IDOC_AAE. and make sure you have sender agreement in configuration scenario in SAP PI. If you are using both java based adapters for sender and receiver then try using integrated scenario in PI.

For IDOC_AAE setting follow the steps provided in the link provided above post.

-Kishore

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no difference in partner profile configuration for "normal" IDoc adapter and IDOC_AAE. The only thing you need to put attention to is configuring the PI part and the RFC destination in ECC. For this part, refer to Michal's blog:

Regards,

Greg