cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gui pop up error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

After installation of SAP 7.20 Frontend GUI logon pad, few of our  business users are facing issue with the GUI.The issue is every time when we login to SAP screens, we are getting the security pop-up window.The method we implement is we install the SAP Frontend GUI logon pad to the all our business users in the desktop for our  450+ users.

It is tough for us to implement the manual setting  for all our 450+ users with the security settings as per the attachment to resolve this issue.May i know the simplest way to avoid this kind of pop-up issue so that we can implement a solution to this bug while installing the SAP Frontend GUI logon pad?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishnan,

thanks for your effort and time in taking my task......Can you explain me the way on how i can do the customized GUI package as i will follow the same scenario

Regards

Bharatram Ramakrishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although I have not tried this, as we have a packaging team which takes of these changes in our organization (due to involvement of 3rd party software also while creating customized package) - I can provide you a thread reference where Michael has provided a good info referring the SAPGUI Installation help file.

Please check this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/2008777

Perhaps you would need help from package experts for this activity but its worth it, to make changes like these automated for over 450 users rather then doing such activities for each and every user.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately we too had similar issue and followed the steps you have attached.

These steps are part of Standard SAP Note as well. The best way would be to make these changes to a customized SAPGui package and then push this customized package through to the business users' desktops (like OS patches updates etc). Else its too big a manual effort to make these changes to all 450+ users. For an organization usage this big you should consider/suggest a package customizing option.

Regards,

Srikishan