cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forcast consumption issue for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

There is sales order of 3000 qty that is delivered on same date . forecast is 1117,1117,1117 but only 420,420,420 is consumed against forecast.This is supposed consumed whole forecast,But this has not happened.

I check the strategy setting it's 20, backward cons 30 daya and forward cons 30 days in apo and not changed since long time.

I found is the forward and backward and forward consu in ecc is 15 days each.This has been delivered in this week only and forecast is in the same week.

I tried to run the report /SAPAPO/CSP_CORRECT_FCST but not succeeded.

I checked dpindex in dpindex table i found 420,420,420 reduction that is supposed to 3000.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil - We had a similar issue not exactly the same one your are experiencing.

If the strategy is changed in ECC or Forward and backward consumption is changed in ECC, the consumption logic doesn't seem to work properly in APO. We really don't know why. But we did the following to resolve our issue:

1)  Re-cif the material from ECC. De-act and re-act for that material and making sure the settings are in sync with ECC

2)  Doing a re-org of the data using MD74 for the specific product location combination.

3)  Re-release the forecast from DP.

This actually helped resolving our issue. You may try this and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Murali