cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install my new SAP Passport (single sign-on)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Passport is going to be expired in few days, so it has given me warning to download the new passport in Service Market Place. I have downloaded the new passport. But, the file is downloaded without any extension. When I searched on internet, somebody suggested to change the extension. I have tried with all possible extensions, still I am not able to install the certificate. It is saying the file is not in recognizable format.

Now, I have deleted my old passport, every time I am going to give my user Id and password. This is really annoying. Number of times, we log on to SCN and Service Market Place in a day, each time it is paining experience.

Has anybody has come up with this kind of issue, if so please let me know the resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have received the following mail from service@sap dot com

Thank you for your email.

We understand that you are unable to access SAP Service Market Place due to an issue with your SAP Passport. Please delete your existing client certificate out of your browser. Steps below:

If you are an Internet Explorer user, please follow below steps:

• Choose Tools à
  • The Internet options window appears.
  • Click on the Content tab
  • Click on Certificates
  • The Certificate windows appears
  • Remove Certificate

Then log on to the SAP Service Marketplace using your User ID and password and request a new SAP Passport in www.service.sap.com/sso-smp.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, www.service.sap.com/supportcenters.

Please note that Google Chrome is not a supported browser to access the SAP Service Marketplace.

The supported browsers are the following:

• Microsoft Internet Explorer >= 5.5 and <= 8
  • Firefox >= 1.0
  • Opera >= 7.0
  • Safari >= 3.0

For questions related to the SDN Portal, please contact: sdn@sap.com.

Please advise if you need any further assistance.

I am able to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Ravi

hariprasadsri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Garu,

Can you plz let me know how to install on Chrome browser?

Thanks in advance

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

- This discussion thread is closed (answered).  Please create a new discussion thread for your new query.

Answers (0)