cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting FNBL updated as system status on WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a Project and marked one WBS as Billing relevant, Created a Sales order and then did final billing in the sales order. After final Billing of the correspondign Sales order i expect system to automatically update WBS system status as FNBL (final billing done) but this is not happening.

Any idea on what could be the possible reason for the WBS system status not getting updated after final billing of the corresponding WBS is done?

Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you execute RA, automatically FBNL status will get update to wbse. Otherwise execute this program SAPKKA12 in se38 to synchronize  wbse status with SO status.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

This helps, But i want to know why system does not update the system status automatically in CJ20N when final billing for the corresponding Sales order is done.

I heard there is some setting that needs to be done to get this system status FNBL updated automatically, any idea on this setting or any SAP note will be really helpful.

Regards,

Jatinder

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

Please check SAP Note 393455. I think SAP wont set FNBL automatically. So you either have to perform RA as per Nag's suggestion or you can schedule program RKPSYNCSTAT in background. The program will set FNBL status to WBS related to billed SOs in past 2 days. You will have to write selection logic accordingly and execute program every night. Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant