cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swift Package configuration on PI 7.3 Java stack only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

Not sure if this question has been asked already in the community, but I can't seem to find an answer for it. Is there an updated version of the 6.22 Swift Package configuration guide that is specifically tailored for ICO and PI 7.3 Java?

Can anyone point me in the right direction? OSS note 1064419 doesn't seem to help much.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

since yesterday we are on 7.31 Jso and with new patch it "works".

SWIFT01P_8-10007772.SCA

Configuration/Setup is like on 7.1

We had two problems:

Module for .par and FIN Parameter sender reference is missing

Both issues are fixed.

BR

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

we updated to patch level 08 as well, but we are still facing the following issues:

- on FileAct.. the initial file is now converted back into a xml file. The issue with the Base64 code (reported by Bhimjee above) has gone. But now the par file stays empty and is not written.

- in FIN, we still have the error "Parameter sender reference is missing". Is there anything we might have overseen or could you give me a hint?

Thanks,

Lars

bhimjee_gawshan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Parameter Sender missing that means your source file needs to have the list of attributes such as

MessageIdentifier#fin.103

Format#MT

SenderReference#123445566

ReceiverBIC12#XXXXXXXXX

SenderBIC12#XXXXXXXXXXX

TransactionCounter#00001

Also, i noticed that the file has to be a text file (in unix, try to run file -i <filename>) It should be Text or UTF8 and the sender adapter has to read the UTF8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars

our PI setup looks like:

File_...._Receiver
     Module settings
     localejbs/swift/FileActConversionToSWIFTModule

DetachParameters true
          KeyId  
          UseLocalSecurity true
          VerifyBackendSignature  false

ASMA settings
     Use Adapter.....
     Fail IF A...
     File Name

TransferMode: Binary

Design Time
     SC:
          SWIFT 622
          SWIFT_ADDON
          SAP APPL 6.04 (12)
          SAP BASIS 7.31 (4)

BR Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel & Bhimjee

in the meantime we recognised the wrong codepage is causing both modules to fail, FIN and FileAct. Even though we customized the formats to use UTF8 the system writes them in UTF16 little endian. We need to investigate that later. For the time being we are forcing the sender channels to read text instead of binary with UTF16 little endian encoding and now it is working.

Thanks for your replies and the help!

br

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

in which doc you find the other parameters like: DetachParameters + VerifyBackendSignature ? oss notes or something like a JavaDoc ?

regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Have you seen the (old) oss note 1442585, relating to encoding issue ? you have a beginning of explanation.

regards

Mickael

0 Kudos

Hi Could you please share end to end BCM to swift configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Have you completed the configuration successfully?

Regards,

P

bhimjee_gawshan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, We are facing same issue. We using PI 7.3 java stack and we configured SIPs as per SAP notes and SAP guides. PI transforms the initial fileAct into a string (somewhat encrypted) and fails to decrypt it on the file receiver. Basically the SIPs package does not work for PI 7.3 (AEX) integrated configuration. Anyone had any luck getting it to work? Thanks.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge no, why dont you create oss note ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did already, wasn't really helpful either. Was more hoping in some help from the community, as I'm pretty sure there must be someone out there with an PI 7.3 AEX Java only dealing with SWIFT integration. Any hints?

Thank you!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone that could shed some light on this? Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am not sure about which files you are dealing with.

We are dealing with both Swift outbound and inbound ones.

MT940 format files.

Yes we have swift scenarios in PI 7.3.1 AEX landscape.

We had issues after deploying Swift adapter, swift adapter was not generating PAR/companion  file.

We are handling without swift adapter by creating two mappings, one for Payload and one for Companion file.

Hope this helps.

---Divyesh