cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Repeater Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured Repeater_0 like this XML_Loader_0.XmlContent{/RSAQ_REMOTE_QUERY_CALL/TABLES/LISTDESC/item/FDESC}. Am able to see all the item's values of 'FDESC' in tracer but I need to save those values in XML saver. Instead I am getting only the last value. Where I am wrong can anyone help me as soon as possible??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra sekar,

Map your document output to XML saver. If you are mapping your repeater output, it will overwrite XML files for each time of repeater execution and the last value only will be there in XML file.

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am getting the values in the same branch. But while coming to next branch it is giving only the first value. Without using repeater I need to get all the data as in the first branch. Pls guide me, how to get that. Is it possible??

Thanks.

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Store your xml in some local parameter, then you will get all values. Refer this thread

Please search in SCN first before start a new discussion, because all these topics are already discussed by so many members.

Regards,

Aravinh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,I have already gone through that above mentioned link. Then only i raised this discussion.I think no other discussion regarding my query. Sorry if I missed any.
  What my query is, in that link http://scn.sap.com/message/13353628 you have added the columns in Document(created columns manually)and hard coded the XML(String) as,
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<Rowset>
<Row/>
<Row/>
<Row/>
<Row/>
<Row/>
<Row/>
</Rowset>  ryt??

But in my trx I need to add the columns and rows dynamically. There my issue comes, am getting the column names through repeater in the first branch and rows in the second branch.
  While am trying to call the column values in the second, only am getting the last value.

I am getting the output like this,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
   <Rowsets DateCreated="2012-06-29T16:46:01" EndDate="2012-06-11T14:09:19" StartDate="2012-06-11T14:09:19" Version="12.1.8 Build(20)">
   <Rowset>
   <Row>
   <Sales_Document_Type>---</Sales_Document_Type>
   <Sales_Organization>---</Sales_Organization>
   <Distribution_Channel>---</Distribution_Channel>
   <Division>---</Division>
   <Sold-to_party>---</Sold-to_party>
   <Material_Number_Used_by_Customer>---</Material_Number_Used_by_Customer>
   <Net_Weight_of_the_Item>---</Net_Weight_of_the_Item>
   <Weight_Unit>---</Weight_Unit>
   <Sales_unit>PC</Sales_unit>
   </Row>
   </Rowset>
   </Rowsets>

I followed according to this PDF Document. "How to Use xMII to Report an SAP Query (Includes the
Solution for Implementing a Generic Interface)".

Am I doing correctly? If you need more information, pls let me know. Kindly guide me.

Thanks.

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Dynamically+add+columns,+rows+and+data+to+Illuminator+...

Check the above link for adding dynamic columns. And http://scn.sap.com/message/13353628 thread is for static columns, so you need to alter as per your requirement.

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

I referred the link but again I am getting the same output. Kindly help me to proceed.

Thanks.

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below link,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1859936

If you got dynamic columns in your output, then you can build the logic as per your need to get the data items.Go through the wiki to get the dynamic column in your trx.

And you have posted your output XML, in that XML, columns you got dynamically or it is hard-coded in Document action block? And if possible, can post your trx screen shot here?

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

I needed both columns and rows dynamically. Finnally I got it by giving some condition. Thank you.

Regards,

Sekar.