cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue accessing tomcat from IPAD safari, pre config check for IPAD to BO server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed BO BO 4.0 SP2 build 364 on my laptop and did the configuration steps as below, but when I am trying to connect from IPAD using valid URL and details listed below, I am facing the MOB 06031 error.I have tried looging into the TOMCAT using http://IP:8080 from safari but was unable to connect, i dont have any network issues from IPAD as I tested google through safari and its working fine.

My question here is do we have to do any firewall config for the BO BI  server on my laptop to be accessed through IPAD .I checked turning off firewall, but no luck.

All servers are up including CMS, Tomcat,VAS and VMS.

One more issue I have is being unable to connect to the BI launch pad of my system server from other systems on the same network(subnet). is there any configuration that we have to do to log on to BI lauch pad from other systems.

To configure the categories, perform the following steps:

1. 1. Locate and edit the file, [Tomcat_Home]\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\mobi.properties.
  2. 2. Add the required categories to the request sources (default or iPad) as shown below.
  3. default.personalCategory=Mobile

#ipad

1. ipad.corporateCategory=Mobile
  2. ipad.personalCategory=Mobile

#iphone

1. iphone.corporateCategory=Mobile
  2. iphone.personalCategory=Mobile

BI Server: IP:8080

CMS: name:6400

username and password correct ones which are working fine on my system

mallik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallik

I have the same issue, unable to connect to tomcat from my ipad. Please let me know, how did you resolve this issue. Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

I have the issue closed long time back and don't remember doing what has solved, please raise your issue separate discussion thread, you will get help from experts.

Thanks

Mallik

Answers (0)