cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at DP90 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

While running DP90 transaction code to transfer the costs from service order (IW32) to Debit Memo Request, we are getting below Error message. We have referred to most of the threads wherein solution is provided including SAP Note # 1230172. We are in package level EA-APPL 605 and hence this package level already covers the programing changes suggested by corrections within the note. For more clarity, I am pasting down the DIP profile configured & the error screenshots.

Can you pl help on this where we are going wrong?

Error during material determination for sales document item 4000192/

Message no. AD01155

Diagnosis

An error occured during material determination for a dynamic item.

System Response

The system cannot perform the function.

Procedure

Check in the profile being used whether its characteristic allows the

assignment of a material to each dynamic item.

Regards,

R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I was getting the same error, but later i was able to solve it.

When you are using both activity type and cost element as an charcterstics then in source for activity type you have to assign cost elements also.

For example:-

For one service order i want that on confirmation of activity i can bill, for external services (Work order to vendors from service order ) i can bill and all material consumed to be billed to the customer then i have 3 source one is activity type, second is cost element and third is materials, Now when configuring  source for activity type you have to give activity and cost element, second for external service you have to give only cost element as source and third for material yo have to give only material.

and same to be followed in material determination step.

Provide your email Id, i mail you the screen shots.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks G Lakshmipati & Siddharth. We resolved this error with the updating the Sets in the DIP profile & activating "Material Direct" Indicator in in material determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

We like to know the steps to cancel DP80 billing request with configuration details.

Regards,

Anagha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following notes helps you:-

• Note 357172 - No materl determinatn error dialog box w/ saved data
  • Note 545095 - FAQ 2: billing/accrual/quot./results analysis

G. Lakshmipathi