SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus..

in my current scenario i am posting manual invoice (FPE1) with a combination of 0100 and 0010 following error is coming.  account determination not possible for key xxxx/    /xx /xxxx /xxxx. while i am going to set this combination on ek02 posting area  R0001, with out division for this combination system is showing following error Comp. code, division, and acct determ. key needed  for billing transactns. in spro - Maintain Transactions for Billing i maintained with and with out combination account determination id when i am doing settings without division in R000 and R001 the above error is not allowing me to make such combination.

can any one suggest me to get out this issue..

thanks

honey.......

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Main transaction 0100 is reserved for Consumption Billing. So you can not do any manual posting using that.

Regards,

Rajesh

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose the Main\sub combination of 0100 \0010 is configured in the rate schema and exclusively used for posting the invoicing line items.

So, you cannot use them for normal manual posting.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

hi amlan can you tell me  where the exact configuration area which is u were suggested, i tried but not suiting the result.

thanks

honey

0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

For configuration area Go to SPRO-Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-Basic Functions-Postings and Documents-Document-Maintain Document Assignments-Maintain Main Transactions.

Also I guess Amlan is talikng about maintaining the subs against the mains ( 0100 ) in Rate Steps ( EA30) & in Billing Schema ( EA37 ) for consumption billing.

hope it helps

Regards

Girish