Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock return with referance documents

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI!

i create a return stock documents with  reference to billing documents but my requirement is different now. i like to change the reference but there is only billing document in the referance. i think other referance are hide, how i can unhide other reference. i also like to create the documents with a sequence i means Sale order, delivery order and then invoice( billing documents) but here suitation as i create a sale creaate invoice and at last i deliver the stock.

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need more clarity...

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

1.     I like to see the page from where we make the referance of the return documents with all                        reference, in my my reference page only billing documents unhide all others are hide

2.     how i can stop the direct sale order to invoice without delivery documents. user create a sale order         and then create billing documents. i means without delivery nobody can create invoice.

khan

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Reference:

In VOV8, for your sales document type, in field Reference Mandatory, make it blank.

In VA01, during creation of Return order, when user chooses Create with reference, all the tabs (not only billing document) can be seen (user can fill an order or a billing document etc.). The only disadvantage is that RE order can be made without reference to any document also.

2. Delivery related billing:

In VOV7, your item category, field billing relevance make A (delivery related billing)

In VTFA delete the RE order > RE credit memo

In VOV8, in field Order-related billing make blank and in field Delivery given the delivery type (e.g LR)

In VTFL, create LR delivery type > RE credit memo (for reference check LF > F2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammed

1) You mean to say that you want only billing document tab in the 'create with reference' and hide all others???

2) In VOV8, maintain the delivery type for the sales document and also maintain delivery related billing type. Do not maintain order related billing type in VOV8.

In VOV7, for that item category, maintain A - delivery related billing document in billing relevance

Regards

Harish

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I wanted to ask this question since long, how to attach a screenshot in a post?

Thank you!

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check copy comtrlos at VTFA

Here item data, for billinf quantity as -B Like below screen

then you check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW

Just used the snipping tool and copied the necessary part and pasted (CTRL + V). U can also cut from MS paint and paste. just check

Regards

Harish

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

tw

first copy the screen of you desk top or another folder

after check this screen

\

after click on insert image

then it will come

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi T W ,

Take the screen shot (Ctrl+print screen press at same time )

open the paint paste it (Ctrl+V press at same time)

And Save in ur desk top As file name JPEG Or jpg

Then click below screen shot ant attach the same pics

Hope it will help u out TW

Regards

Ramesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks Harish, Bojja, Ramesh!

Now I know how to attach a screenshot to a post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just try what I told. hope you have a snipping tool in your system which is available in windows 7. you can simply copy the part and paste in the post. There is no need to save the document even. Just try it out and let me know