SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding of Amounts FPE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Requirment : System  should round off  the final amount .

I am currently  posting the  charges  from FPE1 .

For example  Dissconection charges from ISU  :3000

Service Tax payable :  360 Service

Tax Payable - Edu Cess :  7.20

Higher Sec. Ed.Cess - SD :3.60

Final amounts  after the posting  ----3,370.80

Requirment : System  should round off to 3,371  (because  the amount is greater than 50 paise)

If the final amount is 3,370.37 system  should round off to  3,369  (because  the amount is less than 50 paise)  .

I have  implemented the SAP Note 1707850  and  from SD invoicing amounts are coming after the  round off.

Please  Suggest .

Regards

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check this setting.

1) SPRO--> SAP Utilities--> Invoicing-->Basic Settings-->Define Basic Settings for Invoicing

In this setting there is Rounding cat for amount-

Please check if this is as per your requirement.

2) SPRO--> SAP Utilities--> Invoicing-->Invoice Processing--> Define Invoice Rounding Rules.

Hope this helps you to solve the query.

Regards

Sachin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check this setting.

1) SPRO--> SAP Utilities--> Invoicing-->Basic Settings-->Define Basic Settings for Invoicing

Please check if this is as per your requirement.

2) SPRO--> SAP Utilities--> Invoicing-->Invoice Processing--> Define Invoice Rounding Rules.

Hope this helps you to solve the query.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hello  Sachin ,

Thanks !  I have  the mainted the belwo mention details :

" Rounding to Posting documents in Invoicing w/o Carry Forward"

Rounding rules :

RU =100
Debt method : Round to nearest whole number

Still  I am not getting the final rounding amount .

Kindly suggest .

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In the first setting the rounding category as couple of options for w/o carry forward, please check which of the below suits best to you.

1- Bill final amount is rounded without carry forward

The bill final amount is rounded. This consists of all the items that go into the bill final amount, including the 'lower items.' The rounding amount carryforward is not managed.

Posting documents in invoicing are rounded without carryforward

2- The bill final amount of invoicing is rounded before the account is maintained, and the 'lower items' are ignored. The account maintenance function takes the resulting rounding amount carryforward into account. The rounding amount carryforward is not managed.

I hope you are trying to check a new/fresh invoice with the same co-code for which you have done the settings mentioned above.

Try in developement scenario with a fresh invoice. So that you can confirm if the changes are perfect.

Regards
Sachin