cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material uploading 561 with value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

we have made a program/bdc to upload the material at zero value.this program pick the data from excel and upload the material(zero value)

its working absolutely fine,but now for some plants when we upload the material,system automatic takes the value(MAP) during uploading instead of zero value.

my query is that we have same program for all plants to upload,why system takes value(moving average price) during uploading?

pls suggest?

Regards

sumit chiudhary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as you want load without value, you will not get accounting documents, hence it does not really matter what movement type you use. So you could use movement 511 (with a dummy vendor) or a copy of 511 where the vendor field is optional) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

as per you suggestion.i had copied the movement type 511 and made the vendor field(LIFNR) as optional in omjj.

but when i am trying to post using mb1c with new movemnt type(Z61),sytem again prompt the vendor no. as a  mandatory field.

although i have already select this field as a optional field in customization.

pls suggest?

regards

sumit choudhary.

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sumit ,

you might have done setting in Field selection (Enjoy) .if will not prompt vendor mandatory if it is kept optional in Field selection (from 201)/Batch search procedure setting of OMJJ. Please check again if you have made setting in correct place.

regards

Avinash

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

In OMJJ for movement type "Z61" go to "Field selection (from 201)/Batch search procedure" in the "Materials Management", here make the "Vendor" as optional entry.

Again in OMJJ, go to, "Field selection (Enjoy)" here make "LIFNR" as "Optional Entry".

After making the above settings, try in MB1C, system will not prompt for "Vendor".

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes got it,

In Field selection (from 201)/Batch search procedure vendor field was set as mandatory.

thank you all for contribution..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB1C as transaction does not accept zero value in amount in LC field , it will treat it  as blank entry and hence take value from MAP. If you have to upload stock at zero value the only methods i see are

1. by uploading stock when MAP is zero
  2. upload with amount 0.01 Rs
  3. make GR with reference to a dummy PO to dummy vendor with Free item check box.
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i have upload the stack at zero value wothout entering value in LC field.

system did not takes the MAP when LC field is blank.

but for some plant it takes MAP why?

regards

sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

System pick MAP price for those  material which MAP price is updated in material master. if there no MAP price in material master it will take it as ZERO pls check in your system for both material with MAP price maintained and blank price material

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

If stock is uploaded for a material which has zero stock and zero MAP then stock uploading with 561 movement type and keeping LC field blank, system will not generate any accounting document and the stock will be uploaded with zero amount.

Now, for a material which has stock and MAP maintained, system will generate accounting document though the LC field is blank while stock uploading. System will take the price from material master and multiplies it with the quantity uploaded.

Check, if MAP is maintained in material master for that material before stock uploading.

Because if MAP is maintained before stock uploading and if you keep LC field blank during 561 then system will take this MAP to create accounting document and stock will not be uploaded with zero amount though you have kept LC field blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok agree with you,

so how can i upload the stock at zero value,although MAP and stock exist.

regards

sumit

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it  is just coincidence , simply because because MAP for your material master was zero

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make GR with reference to a dummy PO to dummy vendor with Free item check box but movement will be 101 otherwise exact zero is not possible