Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking scrap dollars

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am in the QM mod. I am familiar with mb51 as well as MIGO movement types.

If I want to know scrap $$ values generally for all movement types

what transaction would we use??? Is there anything specific I need to know to use this functionality??

Thanks

Verroz 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I follow your question. I think you are asking for report that shows the amount of $$ value of material posted to scrap via QM?  is that correct?

This sounds like it should be a financial report. Not a QM report.

FF

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response. 

Example MB52 shows dollar value of material in RES stock as well as material in transit or returning. I'd like a Tx ( not necessarily QM) to see a dollar value of 551 scrap specifically...

but the other movements types for scrap as well. I believe my setting disallow this in the authorizations...

Thanks in advance...

Verroz

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Verrazano,

Check if you can use MB51 (Material Doc List).

In this you will be able to display all the 551 documents for a particular plant/duration.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verroz,

You can use the MB51 transaction with the required movement types and execute the transaction. In the material document list screen you can click on the Detail list (Ctrl+Shift+f12), you will get a detailed list and there you can click on the "Choose display variant' (Ctrl+F8)  the select the required field names like 'Amount in Local Currency' and Currency Key.

You will get the values and currency. This list can be exported to excel.

You were mentioning about the authorization issues,  when ever you get such kind of issues you can open a new screen by /OSU53 so that it will display the missing authorization data. Take a snap shot and forward to your Basis team

Hope this helps you

Thanks and Regards

Hari