Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing display property for fields in shopping cart screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1.

We have a requirement where in the shopping cart screen,after clicking on ADD ITEM-->AS SERVICE ORDER,in the next pop up screen(see below) which comes up we want to field "Unit of measure" should be defaulted to EA but should be kept editable and the field "Service Quantity" should be defaulted to 1 and set to "display only"...

I was thinking that this could be achieved via enhancement of the standard Webdynpro application (/SAPSRM/WDC_DOFC_SC_I_SER) for the shopping cart screen (service line) i.e. View V_DOFC_SC_I_SER...

Can someone please confirm if this is achievable via WD enhancement or we need to do CORE MOD?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

to populate default value inside web dynpro component view, best solution is to implement BAdI definition WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW from enhancement spot WD_BADI.

By this way, neither standard enhancement nor standard modification is done.

See following thread:

Changing default default delivery date in SC with BADI BBP_CHANGE_DEFAULT

Regarding field in display mode only, no metadata exist for set type "Service Order", so, you also have to use BAdI definition WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may get help from the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3179922

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Malay!

The link you suuggested is the similar requirement I'm having but only for service line.But the note 1637972 mentioned by Summer is not applicable as we are having the logon language as ENGLISH and also the change we intend to do is for service line and not free text item.

So my question still remains:Is this possible via webdynpro enhancement or I have to do a CORE MOD as mentioned in the OSS note?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can be achieved via webdynpro enhancement.

Thanks,

Sushil.