Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS connection with certificate PI 7.30 AEX

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need develop the scenario image below:

SOA ----> HTTPS + User Authentication + Certificate ----> SAP PI ---->  RFC ----> ECC

SOAP ADAPTER                                                        RFC ADAPTER

I was using this document to generate de request into NWA, tthe document below is showing PI Dual Stack and AEX it's just single stack java:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60ff2883-70c5-2c10-f090-a744def2b...

I've created the certificate in NWA, export it and validated at SAP Market Place: "Maintenance&Service‟ - " SAP Trust Center Services‟ "SSL Test Server Certificates‟

But how to procedure ? I must export this request simple certificate and give to SOA System ?

The SOA System must provide the certificate public key ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After you create the certificate share it to the sender SOA system.  The sender SOA system will use this for communicating  via SSL during soap request.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I did it but it's not working, expection in adapter engine.

Do you have other idea ?

Thanks

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Any idea about this scenario ?

Thanks.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Just to update... the problem it's solved.

I did here HTTPS without Client Authentication...

But the scenario it's working.

Thanks

Kind regards,

Viana.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad it works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

we are planning to develop same scenario..Just wanted confirm something with you..

For this interfaces, when you configured SSL, did your PI SXMB_IFR URL changed to HTTPS: ??

Also, just for making communication via this interface secure, did you perform any other system level activities ?

Thanks..

regards,

Omkar.