Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Installation of Business All-in-one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dear experts

I have to install sap Business All-in-One at client side, this is the first time ever i am going to do it.

i need to know, is the landscape same as ECC where we have , DEV, QAS, and PRD server.

and what are the prerequisites in order to proceed for the installation.

appreciate you early response...

Thank you

Rabah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rabah,

I am the same situation stuck with the install of SAP Business All-in-One at client side. SAP links are not helpful to find information on the install of sap Business All-in-One. Can you let me know how you completed the Install.

Thank you

Mohammed Haneef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can some one please share the information on the Business All in One ? I have read in other forums to implement BAiO we have to installa ECC 6.0 with EHP X version and install BP Addon on to of that. Please confirm if this is correct. If Yes, then following are some of the questions that i am looking for your help in getting the answers.

1. What is the difference between ECC and BAiO if BAiO is also same as ECC but with an addition of BP addon.

2. If BAiO is based on SAP ECC if so then what about the SAP CRM scenarios like Lead generation etc. Can ECC handle CRM functionalities for business all in one solution .

Thank you for your valuable time in giving response in advance!!

Thanks You,

Chandra