Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Base Amount in MIGO

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

while i capturing migo with excise, the excise values are flowing properlly. but the excise base amount is not coming, its taking the base value of the material value. but it hase to take my accessable value only. how can i change this value in migo screen ? screen shot attached here.

plz reply immediatelly.

Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

accessible value of material is value on which you want to levy your tax rates , if you change it to some other value , it might effect your excise values are you sure you want that?

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

in my screen shot , i marked in red color, plz see tht, in tht fiels excise base value field, so it shoud come my accessable value, right, so i want to tht also, kindly suggest me

Prince

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain with some example so that it will be easy to come to solution.

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

My MRP Price is : 100

Accessable value is : MRP-30% so its value is : 70

Purchase price is : 40

ED : 12 % on accessable value : 8.40

Cess : 2 % on ED : 0.16

Ecess : 1 % on ED 0.08

finally Price : Purchase price +ED+Cess+Ecess : 40+8.4+0.16+.0.08 :=48.64

so ED is caluclated on 70( accessable value)

So in MIGO Scree this accessable value should come right ?

if i am right, kindly explain me for the configuration steps

Prince

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "Excise Base" value is that on which you are calculating the excise duties in PO.

In your case, you are using Rs.40 as base for calculating the excise duties, so Rs.40 is coming in MIGO as excise base amount which is correct behaviour of system.

How system will come to know that excise base amount is Rs.70 when you are calculating taxes on Rs.40 ?

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will have to intimate system regarding this scenario , what base type and tax procedure you are using,

there can be two ways of working with it

1. you use manual excise condition  in pricing JEXC
  2. you create a statistical condition in pricing which subtotal '4' and use base type 363 for condition BASB in tax procedure. In this statistical condition you enter difference from base price.