Nlutpal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member65049
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

The program CNV_TDMS_EC_FROM_DATE is no longer used in TDMS 4.0 and

a possible cause of this error is that the activity is being executed from the backend.

Please execute the activity from Web UI since a Web Dynpro component
has already been delivered for this activity.

If you execute the activity 'Specify the Data Slice Date' (TD01P_FROM)
from Web UI:

1. Activity runs in foreground if you do not validate the time slice
   date or time slice date is not assign in the project parameter - In
   either case you have to validate the time slice date here.

2. Activity runs in background if you assign and validate the time
   slice date successfully - Here no further user action is required.
   For more information, Please check activity document of 'Specify the
   Data Slice Date'.

Thanks and Regards,

Rupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupam,

Could you please suggest how to specify the data slice date through web UI ?

Regards,

Nilutpal

former_member65049
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

You can go to the web UI using the TDMS work center.

You need to go to the web UI of process tree through the project that you've created (Use transaction TDMS to do so). There you need to execute the activity 'Specify the Data Slice Date'.

Also, you can enter and validate the data slice date using the parameter "Data Slice Date" in "project parameters" section of Projects area in TDMS work center.

If you execute the activity 'Specify the Data Slice Date' from Web UI of process tree:

1. Activity runs in foreground if you have not validated the time slice
   date or time slice date is not assigned in the project parameter in TDMS work center.

2. Activity runs in background if you've assigned and validated the time
   slice date successfully - Here no further user action is required.

Regards,

Rupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupam,

Under PROJECTS, I can't see the project/subproject details:

Please suggest.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

former_member65049
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

I feel you have not used TDMS 4.0 work center to create the package which you are working with.

In TDMS 4.0, you have to create the project template, project and package using the work center UI.

Since you have not created through work center, you cannot see any project templates/projects for your user. You don't see the subproject details in TDMS 4.0.

You can refer to the standard documentation which is available in service marketplace for the procedure on how to create these objects using the work center.

Regards,
Rupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupam,

Earlier I have created project and subprojects through CNV_MBT_TDMS_MY T-Code.

Now as per your suggestion, I am creating project template by assigning proper portfolio , but number of times I am getting following error, please suggest :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error while processing your request!

What has happened?

The call of URL http://seccdev.sesagoa.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/btp_landscape_oif has been terminated due to an error.

Note
  • The following error text was processed in system GSD : Work process restarted; session terminated
  • The error occurred on application server seccdev_GSD_00 and in work process 15 .
  • The termination type was: TH_RES_FREE
  • The ABAP call hierarchy was:

What can you do?

• In the case of termination type RABAX_STATE, you will find in system GSD in transaction ST22 more information on the cause of termination.
  • In the case of termination type ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find on application server seccdev_GSD_00 in transaction SM21 more information on the cause of termination.
  • In the case of termination thype ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 15 in transaction ST11 on application server seccdev_GSD_00 . An analysis of trace files for other work processes may be necessary.
  • If you do not yet have any user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 220 -u: SGL_NW_NS -l: E -s: GSD -i: seccdev_GSD_00 -w: 15 -d: 20120628 -t: 115539 -v: TH_RES_FREE -e: Work process restarted; session terminated -X: -x:

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team -

-------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Nilutpal.

former_member65049
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

This issue needs to be investigated.

Please raise an OSS message in TDMS 4.0 component CA-TDM* and open connection to systems involved in TDMS transfer.

Regards,
Rupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupam,

All the steps of "Package Settings" stage have gone through smoothly through WEB UI, but in "SYSTEM ANALYSIS" stage, I faced "Invalid State Request" error message in "Exec. of Table Analysis Programs for Data Selection/Deletion" step.

Please suggest !!

Thanks for your step step guidelines

Regards,

NIlutpal.

former_member65049
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

This issue needs to be investigated.

Please raise an OSS message in TDMS 4.0 component CA-TDM* and open connection to systems involved in TDMS transfer.

Regards,
Rupam

Answers (0)