cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem with profarma invoice, two profarma invoices created for sigle delivery (fo each line item seperate profarma invoice created) since in the delivery document 2 items are available and 2 profarm invoices created, could you please help me how to fix this and why its behaving like this.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is system`s standard behavior as there are no accounting impact due to proforma invoice.

we can stop this practice due to small development

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

Could you please help me know the reason why this is profarma invoices are creating  for each delivery item, as per my knowledge it should create only one delivery and if possible please let me know the user exit where we can control this.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

while you are creating the proforma invoice with VF01 you can make a split analyse. Whats the reason for the split?

BG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

It is a standard functionality that for one delivery we can create n number of proforma invoices. BUt your case is different. Please check the split analysis for finding the reason for the split. It maybe due to different payers, payment terms, incoterms etc. Please check and revert

regards

Harish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

If you are closing a thread, please try to give the answer for the thread. You did not mention the reason for billing split.This will be useful for others and also the consultants who have replied to your thread.

Regards

Harish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting here, had you searched with the text "Billing split" ?  You would have got solution had you searched.  Please search before posting such repeated questions.

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear MK

Split analysis can be the reason of difference in the header data of two sales documents. Just go to VF02 put one proforma number, then click environment - split analyis - and key in the other number you wanna compare with then find out the difference

Regards

Sidhu