cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 help not opening up while trying to assign firefighter in NWBC screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring SUPM in GRC system.I am done with access control owner assignment ,owners and controllers assignment in NWBC screen.But now when i try to assign firefighter and click on the option,the F4 help is not opening and ends with a session out error 500..Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

Are you on SP09? If no kindly implement the Note: 1694484. The timeout error is coming because of large number of users. After implementing the Note, initially the OVS will open blank and when the user provides some selection criteria then accordingly data will load.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Kindly check that you have configured the Firefighter id  as mentioned in the SAP note-1668255.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Nandita Varshney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

Thanks for your help but that is not my issue.My fire-fighter IDs are avaliable in GRC system.My problem is when i click on "Firefighter" option of NWBC screen and then "assign" to specify a firefighter user in GRC,a get a screen where i have to select a user (to be assigned as firefighter) of GRC system..that drop down search is not opening up...it is continously coming in loading stage and ultimately gives a session out error.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Kindly check that the role which is assigned to the Firefighter id exists in the GRC box and the

Plug -in system

It is essential for this role to exists in the GRC box beacuse the same is mentioned in the PARAMID 4010 in the GRC box.

Please run the repository sync job and then re-check the sceneio.

Also check that you have assigned the S_RFC with Acitivity and other field values to be needed to the

Firefighter role.

Best Regards,

Nandita Varshney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question in not related to Firefighter ID.I am here talking about Firefighter user.

Thanks.