cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select-Option component WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS: values are not transferred to backend

kai_goronzy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I implement a WebDynpro Application which uses a Select-Option for field "cost center". The select-option works fine so far. But there is one problem my users have with the select-option:

A user enters his selection values in the sequence as follows:

1. The user chooses the operator "="

2. The user enters the values for the cost center in the field for the lower value

3. And press another button which starts a selection for the given cost center. Now I retrieve in debugger the cost center values from the select-option via method IF_WD_SELECT_OPTIONS~GET_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEMS

Unfortunately, the value 18240000 which is given by the user is not transferred to backend, as the user did not press ENTER during his input process. The values I get from the select option looks in debugger as follows:

As you can see, the LOW-value is initial.

Do you have any idea, how to solve that problem? Is there a way to execute some kind of roundtrip so that the value 18240000 is transferred to the backend?

Thanks and best regards

Kai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kai_goronzy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I think I've got a solution. Well it is probably not a nice solution but it seems to work:

I call method

wd_this->mr_selopt->check_all_selection_fields( ).

before I retrieve the values of the select option.

check_all_selection_fields executes some kind of roundtrip.

Best regards

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check datafield used for select-options....

Regards,

Venkat

kai_goronzy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

I am not sure if I understand what you mean. In principle the select-option works fine. Only the above mentioned process doesn`t work properly. So a wrong typed datafield is probably not the reason.

Best regards

Kai