Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BPE inbound processing

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm facing an error with a BPM scenario where the queue gets stuck with the status Error in BPM inbound processing. As the steps to debug, I followed Note 1126656 and I can confirm that there is nothing wrong in the design of the BPM. This same BPM works fine with the same set of input data in the Dev environment. I have checked in SXI_CACHE and the return code is 0. There are no entries in SWWL.

I'm breaking my head on this since yesterday and there is no breakthrough yet. Before putting an OSS to SAP, I wanted to hear from the experts first. Please do let me know on the steps to debug this.

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

If there is an error in one of the steps in ccBPM, then the process instance will not be persisted. Because of that you will be left with only a blocked Queue without the actual process instance to identify the root cause of the error. Please look at the ccBPM and check the possible steps where error could occur. For example, if you have synchronous call step and the connection to the target system is not working it would end up in error. This might explain the fact that the ccBPM is working perfectly fine in Dev and does not work in Q.

Check all the ccBPM steps to see if there is any issue with connectivity....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to see doing basic customizing transaction  SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING as well advanced customizing  SWF_INF_CONF of BPE for this environment. See if that helps.