cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any stranded table is there to check who released the blocked sales documents or orders ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng and have a nice day

Is there any stranded table is there to check who released the blocked sales documents or orders ? i think it is possible in se16 or se16n but i dont know which table i will use pl ignore if this basic question

thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If you change any Transaction that will be saved in CDHDR and CDPOS.

Plaese ,Go to SE16N and Put Table CDHDR or CDPOS  and give some reference fields and Exicute.

Thanks,

Naren K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

There are two ways to find out changes and history of the sales order . that is Data base level and sales order itself. i can here combined the Harish and lakshmipathi solutions for you understand better .

1. if you want to now at data base level, you can find the same in table name CDHDR ( for Header information )  and  CDPOS (item data )
  2. if you want to know sales order level , VA02/VA03 -->Environment --> Changes or AUT10 ( for group of sales orders)

If you want any further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the sale order itself, from top menu bar, click on "Environment -> Changes" and execute.  System will show who have released the credit block.  On the other hand, you can check in AUT10 if you want to check for bulk sale orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check CDHDR table. I am not very sure. please check and update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

Check this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/776513

Regards

Harish