cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX - Create Building with Release Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Prior to a recent update a newly created building (REBDBU) would have the status automatically changed to RELEASED (REL). 

Now a newly created building has the status CREATE and this must be changed manually to RELEASED.

Does anyone have specific knowledge as to why this is occurring?

Thanks in advance,

AK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

This is the way SAP works now. This means that you will have to create a building and push the release button in the screen or release the building afterwards.

When releasing a building you release it to be able to make financial postings on the building. Furthermore you can use authorization to distinguish between users who create the building and users who release the building.

It is not a user status but a system status within SAP.

In transaction RE80 it is possible to release more buildings in one run.

Regards,

Jeroen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Aaron, What could have happened is that somebody modified the system status for object type (IBD - RE Buildings) in BS12 (tcode) and flaggeg status I0002-Released as initial value instead of standard default I0098-Created. This is a modification to the system and after your update this value was reseted to original I0098-Created.

Best Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mgitur,

This looks very promising.  I will give it a try when an environment becomes available.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AK

Could you be able to elaborate the update what you made?

-Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for your interest,

Here is the situation: Prior to recently installed service packs, we would create a building in REBDBU and the system status of that building would automatically be changed to RELEASED after the save function.  Now the building has a system status of CREATE after the save function and the user must place the building in change mode and change the status to RELEASED.  What explains this different behavior?  (I suspect a configuration change but can not locate it.)

Thanks,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

Please go to change mode of Building and select EDIT button on top of the screen and check change Status profile. Please check whether any status profile is assigned for the buildings. If not please maintain  status profile : IS_RE_01 and IS_RE_02 in User status and activity control.

Regards

jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

It has taken me a while to get access to a pre-update environment so thanks for your patience.

I checked the profile IS_RE_01 / IS_RE_02 and there are no values maintained.  This is equal to the post-upgrade environments.  So this doesn't appear to be the answer.

Also when checking the status profile, using t-code OK03, I noticed this t-code is in the Real Estate module and not Flexible Real Estate.  Not sure if this makes a difference but thanks for your response.

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check the settings in view V_TIVCASTATUSOBJ, is there any change in business transaction 'BFRE' assignment before and after upgrade.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I finally got access to a system that has not been upgraded.  I compared the values of the view to systems that had been upgraded and there is no difference in the values.

Thanks for you time and effort.

AK