cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound message in schedule status in ECC system but there is no queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have File to Proxy scenario. There is a message successfully processed from PI to ECC system. But in ECC system I see the message in schedule status with Q Status as 'Message has error'. But there is no message in inbound queue.

I have 3 messages with same status from different interfaces in different dates in production system.

Can any one help me to resolve this issue and to identify the reason for this issue?

Thanks,

Naushad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some one had deleted entries in SMQ2 , can you try to restart those messages(if you want) and let us know the results.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for you reply.

You all are right. LUW saved from the queues due to message error. I have found them in SMQ3 transaction with the help of BASIS as I do not have authorization.

Regards,

Naushad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

>>>>Can any one help me to resolve this issue and to identify the reason for this issue?

As experts have suggested, someone might have deleted the queue and thus your messages is in Schedule status

Thanks,

Suji

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naushad,

You can even confirm what Raja has mentioned, that the entries were deleted from SMQ2. In order to do this, go to transaction sm21 in ECC, provide From date/time and To date/time, as well as Transaction code, as below:

As a result, you will see an entry like this one (I used smq1 instead of smq2, just because of the data I've found in my system):

Regards,

Greg