Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting assignments of composite roles to users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for an easy way to report composite roles assignments (but not single roles coming from composites!) to users (and/or positions in SAP HCM). Is there a standard report / transaction code / table that shows this information?

thank you very much in advance,

Pawel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

You can use table AGR_USERS with field COL_FLAG Not Equal to "X" for only composite role assignment report.

Thanks

Sandipan

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to pull from the table AGR_USERS and filter by composite roles only in selection criteria by copying all composite roles and upload into the selection criteria.

0 Kudos

Hi,

it's always good to look at SUIM when you want some kind of report about users about users. In this case you can use User -> User by Complex Selection Criteria -> By role. If you have specific prefix for composite roles then you can enter it or just set it to *. This will give you list of users with roles. Then click on button Roles. That gives you a list of all role assignments for selected users. Here you can filter by role type to get only composite role assignments.

Cheers

0 Kudos

thanks, that worked. just wondering how effective that would be (response time etc) to check assignments for around 5000 users. Isn't there a table that i could pull this info out from directly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

You can use table AGR_USERS with field COL_FLAG Not Equal to "X" for only composite role assignment report.

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

hi Sandipan, this way you only user assignments to single roles directly. what i am after is reporting on user to composite role assignment.

0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

Please re-read my post. You have to put "Not equal to" condition on the field

COL_FLAG. That should provide you only with composite role assigned to users.

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

hey, it worked. not sure why it did not work for me the first time. i tested before raising this question with the selection criteria as per your screenshot, and it returned to me only the direct assignments of single roles. it did not return the direct assignments of composite roles (?). and that's why i created this post. anyway, thanks!