cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error VY081 when create shipment costs: why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem when I create Shipment Costs, on Freight Charges.  The message VY081 comes up in the log, saying "Account ASsignment no possible - item not yet calculated".  When I look in the Shipment cost document the line item has no currency visible on the front screen, although when I go in and look at the Conditions, the currency is visible.

I discovered that if I manually enter the currency code on the front screen in VI02, the account assignment will then work, and when I go to Account Assignement the document will find the correct accounts, and will then cost correctly.  But I can't find out why there's no currency on the line in the first place. I've checked teh config, the Condition TK11 settings, the Service Agent Master record. All my documents seem fine.  This happens on both ordinary outbound deliveries and on collects.

Can anyone give me either an answer, or suggestions for further investigation?

Thanks

Val

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have found the answer to my missign currency.  The VEndor Master of the Service Agent I was using had not been set up for the relevant Purchasing Org - and SAP looks on the Vendor Master Purchasing data to find the currency code.

I amended teh vendor master, deleted and re-created my cost document, and it was fine.

Thanks anyway for your suggestions.

Regards,

Val

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Val,

Tick the Transfer button in vi01,

save the document ,if you can save the document or some error comes up then let us know.

accounting flow -

Shipment cost transfers only when you tick Transfer button in vi01.

These two documents generates when saving the Shipment cost.

1-Automatic P.O

2-Service entry sheet

Regards,

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayadev,

I tried VI01 but the Transfer box is greyed out on the relevant line, the one with no currency.  In the log I see the error message I already reported.

So I'm afraid this isn't the answer.

Regards,

Val

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the shipment cost document, at line item level, there will be one check box "Transfer".  You have to check this box and save.  Update here whether you were able to save without any error.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the problem line, the one with no currency, the Transfer box is greyed out and I can't touch it.  On the other line in the Shipment cost document, which has calculated OK and shows currency, the box has automatically been ticked.

Regards,

Val