cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SPM 3.0, Data Load fail when trigger from SPM UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i trigger a load from SPM 3.0 UI, data loaded till PSA and in SM37 -> job log i got a error message "Cannot generate request REQU_4QBEDNSV3SS9DK8NU3QXR2FDA (yet)". I cross checked the request in data source and found the request.

If i trigger the same upload group ID from ABAP program OPM_DM_UPLOAD_START it executed the job successfully but always failed when i trigger from SPM UI. Please let me know how i succeefully load the data from SPM UI.

FYI please find attached screen shot of job log....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check the S-Note: 1737913 for your issue.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how to upload data to SPM Inbound layer through UI. I have got the data loaded in the all the SPM datasources and all the SPM objects are installed ( cubes, inbound layer, dso , MP etc). But how do I trigger the load's from PSA to the Inbound layer. Please advise.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansari,

One thing you need to keep in mind is when you loaded the data to bew and you see the status of the Loading and Validation in the SPM UI as "Loaded" and "Validated" respectively then it means that the data got loaded till inbound layer. Now you are required to load the data till reporting layer to do this you need to use the "Release" push button under the "Data received" Tab. Once you click that button then the data from inbound layer gets loaded till the reporting layer.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

THanks for the update. But we dont even see the option to trigger the load in the SPM UI. Do you have any doucment to start the loads or configure the load's in SPM UI. I have replicated the DS to BI. Maintainted entry in OPM_SOURCES table. I dont see anything in UI.

Do I have to do any other settings or config changes to trigger the load from UI. Please suggest if you have any document for the process.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansari,

Once you maintain the Extractors in OPM_SOURCES table they will display in SPM 3.0 UI under the tab page "Data Received". You can reach this tab : Data management-->Data management Tasks--> Workwith Active projects.

If you are not able to see those extractors there could be different reasons and one of them could be User management Engine. Just check with Basis if the UME services are active. At the same time check the Web dispatcher configuration as well.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Thanks for the update. I dont see anything in Data receieved tab/data validation tab in the SPM portal. Do I need to do add a new system in the Global settings/system tab. If yes, is it a ECC source system or BI source system. Please suggest.

Amarnath, Do you have any document to maintain the UME Service and the web dispatcher settings, either from your project or any documents. As I have asked basis and they are asking details. I dont know what do I tell them. Please let me know what settings have to be maintained.

Thanks,

IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IA.

I think i missed one more point to mention. You need to add the ECC source system from where you are loading the data and then you see the entry under Global settings---->System. Check if the Owner is also displayed for this entry as if Owner is not displayed then you can't even load the data. Please check the below notes which may help your basis to understand the UME configuration.

Note 1227036 - Spend Analytics portal ume with user mapping limitation

1710455 - Roles For Portal Admin with Spend

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

what system details do we need to add in the source system. Is it the host name of the ECC or the system ID (3 digit) code from the sap logon properties of the ECC system. I have added DE1 as the source system and its displaying the owner name and source system name. Can u pls let me know what UME settings and web dispatcher settings need to be maintained. How do we verify if the proper web dispatcher settings and UME settings are maintained or not ? Please provide us the suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amarnath,

I am working on SPM 3.0 and both the PO and invoice data loads failed.

I am new to SPM 3.0 trying to understand the data corrections and reload the data from PSA.

Is there anyway I can do this ?

I get SID generation errors on some of the PO data. I used to work on SPM 2.1 and there was z_upload_to_psa program which will allow me to run this after I correct the PSA data.

Also I find two menu items on the SPM 3.0 data source tooltip called reset data loading status and

reset BI data loading status ?

What does these two do ?

Please advise.

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

You can still use the same program Z_UPLOAD_PSA (s-note: 1524401) to upload the corrected data from PSA to further layers.

Reset loading Status: This will clear entry in OPMDM_UPLOAD table so that you can reload the data from "Data received" tab again.

Reset BI loading Status: will clear from opm source status table so that you can release the request again to load data from psa/inbound to further layer.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath