Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS - Supplier change PO

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We are in SRM 7.01 with backend ECC 6.05. We are planning to use MM-SUS (we are using classic). We read that some functionalities offered by SUS is vendor can confirm or reject the PO. I understand that this will become Confirmation for PO in ECC. I also read that the vendor can change PO? How will this happening in SUS? Will the PO immediately changed in ECC as the result of this? Or will there be approval first by the purchaser?

Appreaciate if someone can explain it to me.

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

pleae check this link, we have option to change the PO from vendor side at hearder and item as in the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/74/344c430fab4d0bbc30996d56cc293a/frameset.htm

I never tried this, hope this information is useful.

regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again i wish to repeat that there is not chance to change the PO by the supplier in SUS.

All he can do is change the delivery date, quantity and accept or reject the PO while creating the purchaser order response.  Creating purchase order response will never change the PO in ERP it will only update your confirmation tab of PO in ERP.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Suppliers cannot change the PO as mentioned by Sam. Say you have created a PO with 10 items of material A. The supplier can send a PO response of 5 items with a note saying that he cannot provide you all 10. Thus you'll have to amend the ECC PO and send the changed PO to the supplier with 5 items.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI John,

IN MM - SUS scenario there is no option for supplier to change the PO.

SUpplier can only create purchaser order response, ASN (for materials) or Confimation (for services), invoice.

Regards

Sam