Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing user fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to enter new parameters in our routings

How can I define user fields in routings that I can fill/display within CA01/CA02 ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

User Defined Fields -

You can define upto 18 different fields - 6 Text fields, 3 Qty Fields, 3 Value Fields, 3 Date fields, 1 check box and 2 indicators. This you can use for defining the following:

a) Parameters in Scheduling, Capacity, Costing Formulas (Standard Formulas)

b) Production Process related or Operation related information

c) Any other user defined field

Transaction code for configruation - OPEC -

You have to define these user defined fields in a fields set called a Field Key.

User defined fields are configurable. You can use user defined fields as process or production specific information or you can use them as parameters in scheduling, capacity or costing formulas since we have only 6 parameters possible in the work center standard value key. User defined fields can be used in operations and sub-operations.

These configurable fields are placed under a field Key that acts as place holder for these user defined fields. The formats of these fields are given below:

• Up to four general fields for any text: You can use them to store information about people responsible, substitutes or telephone numbers, for example.

• Up to two quantity fields: You can assign additional formula parameters to the quantity fields in the field key. With the help of formula parameters you can use the values of the quantity fields in work center formulas, to calculate processing times, capacity requirements and costs. In addition there is also a field for the unit of each quantity field. Default values and their units which you have maintained in Customizing for formula parameters are transferred, but you can change this data. If you have entered data in the quantity fields and then change the field key, the old values remain unchanged.

• Up to two value fields: In addition there is also a field for the unit of each value field.

• Up to two date fields: Here you can enter internal start dates, for instance.

• Up to two checkboxes: You can use these to indicate whether an operation is to be included in evaluations in the Info System, for instance.

Define User-Defined Fields - S_ALR_87004294

01. SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  
02.-- Production   
03.---- Basic Data   
04.------ Routing   
05.-------- Operation Data   
06.---------- Define User-Defined Fields - S_ALR_87004294 

Regards,
Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

Thank you for your answer

I have configured the field in OPEC and OP5D customizing

Nevertheless, the user field section is still not being displayed in CA01.

Is there any any hide/display customizing of the user fields section ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini N,

How i can create 3 quantity field in User-Defined field?

" You can define upto 18 different fields - 6 Text fields, 3 Qty Fields, 3 Value Fields, 3 Date fields, 1 check box and 2 indicators. This you can use for defining the following: "

Thank you,

Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

danny_roussel4
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

By default, SAP has provided a set of User fields with a key 0000001.

Simply double click on the operation (in the routing) --> scroll down the page to reach the window 'User-Specific Fields' --> Choose the field key 0000001 & click 'Enter' --> The user fields will show up.

If you still need to set up a new field key, please use config/tcode OPEC.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil

Thank you for your answer

nevertheless, as you can see it in my screenshot, I do not have the section "user-specific fields" tab displayed in my CA01 screen.

How Can I activate it ?

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

Check the config/transaction OPEC (SPRO - Production - Basic Data - Routing - Operation Data - Define User-Defined Fields)

Please confirm if you have any entries already.

Else, try adding the entries in ref to the screenshot below & share the feedback.

Ref to the links below -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/448027

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/e0/5d3d408ae01e24e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil

Yes I have this key defined in OPEC (see screenshot)

Nevertheless it is not displayed in CA01

Is there any hide/display customizing of the user fields ?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

Which version of SAP are you using?

Can you please check the SAP notes 1086562, 1644807, 139902, 696549...

Regards,

Senthil

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you hit enter after inputting the user exit key 0000001 in CA01?

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

Go to transaction OP5D and check below setting as shown in screenis available in your system or not. Activate the same and you can get the field in routing operation screen then you can choose the field.

Go to OP5D and select PP/QM task lists: operation screens

Field name for this is SLWID, check whether this is hidden in your system.

Best regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

Yes the field is defined as an input

but the "user field section" is still not displayed in CA01 screen

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

I'm using ECC6 version

Thanks for the notes, I'm going to check them

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have activated settings in OP5D and in OPEC, then you should get this field.

Check is there any screen variant applied on your screen.

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

One of your screen shots is in alternate languages. Just to be sure,... can you also check if the translations are set up for the 000001 field key / texts?

If the SAP notes manage to resolve the issue, it is good. Else, you may wish to raise a message to SAP and request them to look into this.

Please share the updates, for the benefit of everyone. This thread could be an useful reference later on, for someone else.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain your exact requirement? What kind of parameters you want to add?

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

My requirement is to add a user field (optimal cadence) in the routings

I need to fill this value in the operation of the routing

Nazim