cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Inventory Audit report is not reflecting the correct details compared to the GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a bug in the audit report for Inventory?  When I run the report and compare it to the GL accounts, the report does not show all the transactions.  I can tie in all the JE entries as well as the documents on a few other accounts but there seems to be one account that will not list everything yet it shows on the GL which of course I know is right.  But it would be nice to see the same details in the audit report.  Why is this and is there a bug?

Version of SAP is 8.81 p11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At this time I am going to close this thread...the client does not seem to be bothered at this time but we may revisit at a later time.  When we do, I will re-post with screen shots, thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may change your selection criteria. Choose G/L account too in audit report.

Else post the screenshots with selection criteria.

Rgds,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may post 2 screenshots to show the differences,

Thanks,

Gordon

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check Note No. : 1407802 and see whether the scenario is the same as mentioned by you.

Check if you have posted any manual Journal Entries in the Stock Account which are not appearing in the Inventory Audit Report.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team