SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EA17-Billing document is still being used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Greetings.

I have some problem while trying to delete a manual billing document.

We have a manual billing document in the system, which was later invoiced.

The user has reversed the invoice/print document.

But when the user tries to delete the manual billing document he is getting the error "Billing document  is still being used".

Please let me know how to delete this document.

Regards,

Joshua.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

Just click on Where-Used List and check whether the document has been included in any of the invoice or not.

Hope it gives some clue.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I checked it.

It shows "Reversed invoicing Document" in the where used list.

This invoicing document is already reversed. But I did not know it can still block the billing document!

Is there any way to delete this document.

Regards,

Joshua.

0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

Check is there any outsorted invoice document present against the bill document or not ?

Go to table ERCHC, give bill document number , SIMULATED  = ' '  and  TOBRELEASD = 'X'.

If find any entry just reverse the invoice document and then try to  delete or reverse the document.

Hope it solves your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

There is just one entry in the table. The invoice number given there is already reversed.

For this entry Simulated = '' and ROBRELEASD = ''.

Regards,

Joshua.

0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

Can you please check the table ERCHC once whether the Reversal doc, Reversal date and Posting date of reversal fields are populated correctly or not ?

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshva,

You said the user has reversed the invoice/print document.

But what about the billing document, it is still there.

Now reverse the billing document as well, reversal is the option other than deleting, which keeps a log which is important as it's a business document.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Good morning.

The reversal is not working because there is another billing document with the same end date.

Thats why we decided to delete it.

Regards,

Joshua.

onurakalins
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you help me please.

I m struggling to solve same problem.When I try to reverse manuel billing I came a cross with same problem which is "billing document is still being used" error code is AJ411.How can I reverse that bill doc.

Best Regards