Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement for Multiple ship to parities determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I have requirement like below:

i have same or diffrent line items like a,b, c representing 3 products in sales order, i would like delivery a and b to one ship to pary and c to another ship to party or i want delivery like ab to one ship to party and ac material to another ship to party, could u please help me out in this requirement. i wanted to see respective ship to parties in item level and want to subsequent delivery alsolll how can i solve this.

Regards,

JK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

select your line item go to partner tab, here you have choice to slect the different SH, before this you have to assign different SH in your customer master. so that you will get pop up box with the options during sales order creation.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will do the same, thank u very much

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VSA,

I tried and changed ship to parties for 2nd and third item at partners tab, but while doing delivery am getting log error like this item 000020 delivery split due to conflicting header data(KUNNR JK01<--->JK02.

NOTE: JK01 IS HEADER SOLD AND SHIP TO ALSO

JK02 AND JK04 ARE ITEM CHANGED SHIP TO PARTIES.

Warm Regards,

Jagadeesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadeesh

You have to maintain the required quantity of each material as separate line items and then change the SH for each line item in partner functions tab.

regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I tried and changed ship to parties for 2nd and third item at partners tab, but while doing delivery am getting log error like this item 000020 delivery split due to conflicting header data(KUNNR JK01<--->JK02.

NOTE: JK01 IS HEADER SOLD AND SHIP TO ALSO

JK02 AND JK04 ARE ITEM CHANGED SHIP TO PARTIES.

Warm Regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadeesh

please check the following links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/899387

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2083299

Regards

Harish