cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing default default delivery date in SC with BADI BBP_CHANGE_DEFAULT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using SRM 7.0. I need to change the default delivery date (of today) that appears when adding an item with free description to a SC. I thought that the BADI BBP_CHANGE_DEFAULT, method CHANGE_DEFAULT_DELIV_DATE could help. Has anyone been able to use this BADI. I tried debugging, and it appears that it is not called. I would appreciate your suggestions/help on changing this default delivery date.

Many Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Champa,

To change the delivery date from Today's to any date in future we have used BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI with Interface BBP_SC_CHANGE.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for your help as always. I will try to use your suggestion as a workaround. Client wants to see the default date changed when the pop-up window appears.

By the way,m the default date is assigned in method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_US_CONTEXT_CONS~GET_ITEM_DEFAULTS in class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_USER_CONTEXT, line 25.

Thanks again,

Champa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Champa,

You mean whenever user click on Free Description you would like to see the default date changed? I doubt that through DOC_CHANGE_BADI that will be feasible.

What we have did as work-around is that when user Add item as Free text and click "Add Item Overview" that time DOC_CHANGE_BADI triggers and change the date in details section, Check below two screen shot for better understanding.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Yes, the customer wants to see the default date changed when user clicks on Free Description. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Champa

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Champa,

for this, use WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW BAdI definition from WD_BADI enhancement spot.

Use /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_DES component name or V_SC_DOFC_I_DESCRIBE view name as filter for your BAdI implementation.

Did not try for this view, but code could be:

DATA: lr_field TYPE REF TO cl_wd_input_field

IF view->name EQ 'V_SC_DOFC_I_DESCRIBE'

lr_field ?= view->get_element( 'VPER_START' ).

IF lr_field IS BOUND.

CALL METHOD lr_field->set_value

EXPORTING

value = 'Date you want'

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Many thanks for a  very detailed reply. I sincerely appreciate your help.

With Kind Regards,

Champa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for the information.  I can pass a hard coded date like 20150202 but is there a way to pass a

data value like current date plus seven days?

Thank you!

Jeanette

Answers (0)