cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Subtotal value in Russin delivery note TORG12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement of implementing Russian delivery note TORG12.

As per the standard process, the delivery note picks price from sales order and prints it. While picking up the price from sales order , it takes reference of Subtotals Value to check which is user for net value, VAT , gross value etc.

In my project , i have different usage of same Subtotal value

for e.g. if subtotal Value X in std is used for Net value , then in my prjct , X might be used fot Gross value.

Requirement : My requirement is to change the Subtotal value being referred in the Russian delivery note TORG12 program.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Please let me know in case you need more info to this thing clarified

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing procedure, you might be designed net value after all deductions then used subtotal (1,2,3 .....6) to store the netvalue (as you know, it stores in VBAP-KZWI1, KZWI2....KZWI6 etc..,).

Your net value step cant be assigned for Gross value in sub total.

In our case, we are printing the net value of the line item from the above said fields & we are using subtotal 3 to store the netvalue of the line item.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you are correct.. I just took it for e.g.

Let me reframe my requirement.

In case if the std prgm for Russian delivery note TORG12 is referring to KZWI3 for net value and i want to change to another value say KZWI2. Then how can i do it..

Please suggest the way to modify it.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know, Its not recommended to change the existing program. So better would be either change the subtotal field in pricing procedure (currently net price is fetching from KZWI3) or go for new print program by copying from Program: J_3RV_DELIV_PDF.

In our case, we have done the same by copying the std print program for other reasons.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD