cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we add more than one delivery term/inco term in Rfx?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I want to add more than one delivery term/inco term in Rfx so that i can get separate response from supplier on these delivery term but system is allowing me to add only one delivery term/inco term.

I am using Sourcing 7.0 and as i clearly remember it was available in Sourcing 5.1 ,So Can anyone help me with this that SAP has removed this concept or i am missing something in setup to activate it?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rakesh Daiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

It should be possible to add multiple Inco Terms on the RFx by going to Document menu >Setup > Delivery Info tab. On the supplier side, the supplier will see the Inco Terms on the line item level. Supplier would have to add the Inco Terms location under the Delivery Info tab.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I have tried that process but In sourcing 5.1 it was allowed to add more then two delivery term but in sourcing7.0 it is allowing me to add only one?

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in V7.0 on RFx and was able to add multiple Delivery terms. You can check in Setup > Master Data > IncoTerms to see how many Incoterms exist for your instance.

Or maybe you are trying to use a RFx template wherein an already existing Incoterm is being shown up. Just a thought.

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Please find the attached screenshots of screen adding inco terms in rfx.You can clearly see that system do have many delivery terms but only one of them is allowed to  add in rfx.Let me know if you are also getting same screen and it iis allowing you to add more than one to single rfx.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After adding the first IncoTerm you should be able to see Add Incoterm button again. Not sure why you are not seeing it, maybe you should raise an OSS message with SAP.

Thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the screenshot. That helped.

I would check the Pricing Structure for the RFx on the Pricing Model tab. If it is set to Formula Price or Unit Price Component then I believe you could only have one Inco Term. But for Unit Price or Tiered Price you could have multiple Inco Terms.

Give that a try and let me know.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right vikram it solved the issue.for formula pricing it is not allowing to add more than one delivery term where for other pricing it is allowing,

Thanks

Rakesh Daiya

Answers (0)