Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery without Reference - Warehouse not displayed

former_member920667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to do an outbound delivery with VL01NO with picking for warehouse managed plant.

When I enter all the details I do not see in TAB picking the field Warehouse Nr. filled out. This field is empty.

When I click on the button Subscequent functions to create a TO it will go to the create TO screen, but no Warehouse is displayed. Even when I fill this out and run it, it's not possible to create a TO to pick the materials.

How can I achieve the picking of materials from VL01NO.

Can somebody help me with this.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be plant you are managing warehouse check the storage location it is non warehouse maged location.Change the storage location then you will see warehouse tab.

former_member920667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the customizing and see that the plant/storage location is assigned to the warehouse. So, I think this is not the issue.

Thanks

Regards,

Alexander

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the warehouse views extended for the material ?.Check and let me know .What is the movement are you using to post the delivery.

former_member920667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The warehouse views are extended for the material. The movement I want to do is a Goods Issue. So first create the Outbound Delivery/ pick materials and do the goods Issue.

The material is on Storage Type 910. I have tried it as well with the material placed on another Storage Type.

Regards,

Alexander

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check warehouse settings in Item category configuration.

former_member920667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you help. The Item Category was not setup.

Now it's working.

Regards,

Alexander

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the delivery item category assigned to delivery type is checked for picking.

LE-> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define item categories.

Sandip