Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when sending Mail in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I have this error :

Delivery of the message to the application using connection Mail_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception: No configuration / default adapter specified for Mail

Is someone can help me on how to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards

JC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I have try to apply all your inputs, but I'm still facing error :

Here is my configuration.

And the errors are :

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

JC

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know the problem. THe issue is your wrong receiver data structure. You have to use the SAP standard data structure for the mail.

see this thread for importing the xsd as external definition

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1526743Error in receiver Mail Adapter of PI 7.1

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

Most probably Baskar is right about the incorrect data structure. See what SAP Help says about the use of "Use Mail Package" and the required structure to be used with it:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/6b/4493404f673028e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Baskar no it works fine.

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Greg,

With your help and the help of Baskar, it's working fine.

Regards

JC

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JC,

Also one more thing to verify, that Iñaki's post just made me think of. Check the "Module" tab page of your receiver mail communication channel, if it contains the standard module for mail processing:

Every mail CC should contain at least this module. Make sure it was not deleted unintentionally in your receiver CC.

Regards,

Greg

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you share/check the trace "Detailed XI Mail Message Processing" and another relevant logs? and to point us if there is an more detailed exception.

You will find them in:

XI 3.0/PI 7.0x

com.sap. aii.adapter.mail* - Mail Adapter Bean

com.sap. aii.messaging.net* - Connection with mail servers

com.sap. aii.messaging.srt* - Mail Message Processing

com.sap. aii.messaging.xmb* - Detailed XI Mail Message Processing

PI 7.1x

com.sap. aii.adapter.mail* - Mail Adapter Bean

com.sap. aii.af.sdk.xi.net* - Connection with mail servers

com.sap. aii.af.sdk.xi.srt* - Mail Message Processing

com.sap. aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.xmb* - Detailed XI Mail Message Processing

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zameer,

Thanks Iñaki,

I have controlled everything and it's ok.  But I have always those error message.

Any other possiblity ?

JC

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try creating a new Mail channel with same configuration and call that in receiver agreement? Check if you face the same issue. and also check if other mail scenario interfaces are working properly, may be a test on the existing mail interface would help to get some idea.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

Can you share a screenshot of your receiver mail CC configuration settings? This might help us determining the source of your (strange) problem. Also, performing a full cache refresh in SXI_CACHE could be helpful.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your engine status in RWB for adapter engine .

And then select your channel in CPA cache .

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Cleaude,

If you are using SMTP you can check the receiver configurationn in this document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3811

Pay attention to the points "1 SMTP Configuration guide" and  "2.2. Integration Directory (Configuration)"

Regards.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check the configuration part and ensure that a proper Mail channel is added to the respective receiver agreement. You can try to do a Test Configuration in ID as well.